Monday, June 2, 2008

Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours

Watched SATC and loved it! I wanna watch the whole season again!

I think the ending of each character close another chapter of their life.... some sad... some happy! Nothing is perfect in this world!

Take for example Samantha, in the series, the word Samantha and the word Monogamous cannot be in one sentence if you know what I mean! Thus in the end... she love herself more den he loved him! Oh.. the humping dog is so cute!

I think Charlotte's has the most perfect life in some sense. Sweet and adorable!

The part where Miranda forgave Steve at the Bridge touched me and I went aaawwww..... so sweeet!!!!!! It was the right thing to do! FORGIVE!

And Carrie and Big... well... marriage shouldn't be all about the wedding...its about two people. Right??

Nice movie... To me, it is not a movie anymore... somehow I feel connected with them... hahahaha... I was carried away....

No comments: