Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Old bugis Kway Chap - Since 1973

Visited the new Sengkang Kopitiam Square for dinner and chance upon this very traditional Kway Chap Stall. I'm a Kway Chap fan but seldom get to eat nice ones... the usual flare like Yu Kee and those found in food court. I remember when I was in BKK, I ate some nice Kway Chap like thingy that is served with rice and I am please to find it at this store. However, I did not try it that day as I wanted to try their Kueh...

Had their Kway Chap set with Big Trotters and I must say it turned out better than I have expected!








They serve with the usual beancurd, eggs, fish cake, belly pork, intestine and Pig Skin... I must say that I find the pig skin to be good... without the hair i usually find in other places.

I would like to recommend their pig trotters for the soft and tender meat... not too fatty also... and their salted vegetable is quite unique... very cantonese style...

I will be back for more.... =)

No comments: