Friday, May 19, 2006

Davinci Code

At last... called so many places... all fully booked... and I finally got my tickets to watch it tonight! Hope it will not be a disappointment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back from the movie.... a bit of theology knowledge and maybe a little bit of philosophy before seeing the movie I guess... Not for everyone. Some audience yawning and Gladdy got a few winks!

I know that I shouldn't be comparing the movie to the book cos if the movie were to replicate the book, it would be a mini series instead of a movie... but alot of things were missing! Hmmm...

I would definitely promote it to friends... But i would insist they read the book which is alot richer although personally, i didn't like the ending... It's a tad too simplistic...

No comments: