Friday, June 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

To the One Person I Consider to Be My Soul Mate

I am so glad that you are a part of my life.
It is a privilege to know you, to share myself with you,
and to walk together one path that takes us in so many beautiful directions.
I had heard of ‘soul mates’ before, but I never knew such a person could exist - until I met You.

When I am with you, I know that I am in the presence of someone who makes my life more complete than I ever dreamed it could be.
You lift my spirits and take my thoughts to places where my troubles seems much further away and my joys feel like they’re going to stay in my life forever.

I hope you’ll stay forever, too.I feel like you’re my soul mate. And I want you to know that my world is reassured by you, my tomorrows need to have you near, so many of my smiles depend on you, and my heart is so thankful that you’re here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dear. It's a wonderful feeling to hear that. I too hope that we'll grow as each other soulmate sharing our lives together, living it as one...

Anonymous said...

hmm.... then u better start thinking abt shifting in together...kekekekekekeke