Thursday, February 23, 2006

i-Bao Lo Wang Xiang

This is the new 24 hrs Dim Sum makan place that is now advertising themselves on the local media. Located at Lau Pa Sat, it has a selection of the usual dim sum flare.

One word describes the whole experience! HORRIBLE!

The service was bad, the food was rather tasteless, especially the fried yam cake. We thought perhaps the black sweet sauce was missing, so we asked the girl at the counter if they have some sweet sauce for the dish, she replied with a ‘can’t you see the sauce is already on the table’ attitude! Well, the table only had chillie , soya sauce, pepper and toothpick! What I asked was sweet sauce. Anyway, I thought she could be friendlier!

The He Ye Fan was rather bland and was not hot inside. The food though was re-stream before being serve turned cold quite fast. I suspect the food was not streamed long enough. There were hardly many tables when I was there, thus, I could not understand why they could not stream the food longer! Gladdy said that perhaps it was the fan

Anyway, this place will be a NO NO for me! :(

No comments: