Tuesday, March 7, 2006

i-Chen Ji

Had dinner with Cynthia at Clementi today. She recommended me to this Tza Char store called Chen Ji. It is located near the Clementi MRT station. A small little humble coffee shop nested in the midst of a quiet HDB flat. We had in total about 6 dishes, but I would like to recommend the following 2 dishes.
Butter Sri Lanka Crab. Their specialty! I found this dish very good! The roe in the crab was amazing! Plentiful! And the crab though it looks small was pack with meat! Nice! I also heard that their egg white stream crab was also very good. Will try the next time I am there!

The other dish worth to try is the Homemade Tofu with Japanese Mushroom and Crab Meat sauce. The tofu is very nicely done here. Soft and tender! Almost like eating tou fu fa! Nice! Though it will be nicer if there were more crab meat! :P

Blk 328, Clementi Ave 2
Chen Ji Hong Kong Cuisine.

No comments: