Friday, September 8, 2006

New York New York - CityLink

Latest culinary addition at City Link- New York New York. Always a queue without fail... after the meal... I wonder WHY?.....

The Fried Mushroom Cappuccino... it was really errr... foamy... didn't really like it... soup was rather salty!

Fried mushroom... yeah... I think I was feeling mushy that day... ordered another mushroom dish... comprising only 2 types of mushroom... Golden Mushroom and Shitake, I tot there were many types of mushrooms, why limit it to only 2 types? Rather expensive!

Looks kind of undercook isn't it? Sigh... disappointment... looks like it was just popped into the mircowave and put on high for 20 secs to melt the cheese before serving it... the food came out rather fast... kind of weird!

I think I can do this myself.... the meat ball was like any other meatballs... it was quite dry! Hardly any sauce at all... LOUSY!

Verdict: A no no... do not waste your time standing in the queue for this... though the decor is nice, the food really is lousy! I think you can get better food elsewhere!

No comments: