Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stress.... I WANT TO SCREAM!

I have never complaint about my work here... but these 2 weeks been really taxing on me. And I am going to blog this to make public my stress... I need to let it out!!!! Work load has been horrifying...

Coming back to work at 7am on a Sunday morning sucks.... Working like till 10pm in hunger is miserable! Making overseas phone call to my US supplier till 2am in the morning cos of credit card limits (when we have sufficient funds in it) totally made my blood boil... UOB credit card call centre is totally a waste of time... I can be on hold for like an hour and no one comes to the phone... I asked for a call back and yet I never get a single return call! And when I manage to get through, they cannot tell me why the transaction could not get through... HOW & WHAT GARBAGE IS THAT?

My work is continuous this 2 week, orders after orders coming in like non-stop. Some of you might say is a good thing.... but with dateline that could never be fulfilled... and worst... customer slash prices like nobody's business with low profits... I am basically working my ass off with no returns!... HOW TO DO WORK LIKE THAT?! IS IT ALL WORTH IT?!

To a certain minister, thank you for liking my creative work… but I need more time to fulfill your order and not give me the details last minute like that. Being a govt organisation, you can't even know whom your staff are? Sigh...

To the lady customers, the way you talk gets on my nerves… why must you be so slut! Are you really that needy!? Do you really need to talk like that!? Are you a pros in Geylang? Even if you are, I am not interested in doing your business you know!

To another customer whom we shan't name... when you place your order with me and I quoted you at $50, you told me that it was previously at $45, I told you I will check the previous bill again to confirm. That does not mean I have already agreed to charge you at $45... moreover, the previous bill was $50 and not $45... so please... try your dirty cheap tricks somewhere... if you want to haggle and bargain, go to a pasar malam! You dress like a tai tai but act like a aunty in the market!

To a certain person who got your BBM(L)… yes, I know you are being conferred by His Excellency… but please do not be so demanding and unreasonable… you do not even know what you want. When you cook rice, you need to wait for the rice to be cook properly before you can even serve it... so please... you are simply a very difficult customer and I do not appreciate your business… we have better things to do den hear your unreasonable demands!

I am pissed... very pissed... and the ultimate... my overseas holiday has to be postponed or even cancelled because of all these... I want to scream out... I want to SCREAM!!!!! PLEASE, ANYONE... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

No comments: