Monday, January 23, 2006

i-bottle tree village

Yesterday night some friends organised a dinner at this very ulu place called the bottle tree village for dinner.

I do not drive, thus going to this place is a definitely no no for me unless someone drives! Bottle tree village is located in the rustic and serene corner of beautiful Sembawang. Of cos, i do not know how beautiful it is as by the time we reached, it was close to 8.30pm.

Anyway, here is the website which I found. http://www.bottletree.com.sg

The place was too dark, so I did not take any pics of the food we ate. Sorry about that! As I was not host, i did not order the food and honestly do not know what was the price like. Thanks to momo for the dinner treat!
We ordered Red Garoupa Steamboat, Roasted Chicken With Garlic (above picture from their website), Pork Ribs King, Omelette With Onions, Special Deep Fried "Tofu", Vegetarian Style Mix Vegetable, Mixed Vegetables, Seafood "Hor Fan" and 'Shang Mee".

I would not say the food was fantastic, but the place is cooling as it is near the beach. All of us ate like some hungry kids! I had been a pretty long day for many of us and it was total silence throughout the whole meal as all were concentrating on the food! The journey too was the cause of our hunger! So way out!

Anyway..... I would give it 3/5 for the food and a 5/5 for the company that was there!

No comments: