Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i-long beach east cost

Today was my very early reunion dinner cum mum’s birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

Long Beach Seafood Restaurant (East Cost Tennis Centre)

We had 2 tables, a private room. Started the night with Yusheng since it was a CNY reunion dinner! 1st Yusheng for the year and I believe will not be my last! Whenever I eat Yusheng, it somehow cheers me up because I know it is CNY again! Anyway, the dish came with an Ang Bao and the number was 3118. So wish you the best of luck!

We had plenty of dishes!

Their signature dish, Sri Lanka Black Pepper Crabs. I think the one along still road is still better!

Their renowned Crispy Duck! This is a must try dish! Their Honey Sauce Zuo Zong Tang chicken was also in our menu. However, my cousin said the vinegar taste was very strong!

When you go to Long Beach, ask for pepper crab and also ask for the chilli crab sauce with mantou without the crab! Just the sauce alone and they will be happy to whip up the sauce for the mantou specially for you. YUMMY!

No comments: