Monday, January 30, 2006

i-VienTai Kitchen

It’s the 2nd day of CNY. All the shops are still close! Everywhere is still deserted. But one of my favourite eating place was open! VienTai Kitchen. We were their 1st customer. Ordered my fav watermelon lime drink. I like the refreshing taste and it is very cooling. The lime taste was not too strong and the drink goes down well with the food.
We ordered Chicken Pineapple Laksa (above) and Seafood Green Curry with rice. Both dish was not up to our expectation this time rouond. The squids in the Seafood Green Curry were very soft. It somehow tasted like it was very jelly liked. I will not order this dish again. The Chicken Laksa (above) was too jalat for me!! I think i will stick to the Beef noodles the next time round!Side dish was the Prawn Patties (above) and Duck with Kailan. The kailan was full of flowers, not so much leaves. So it was not to my liking! The best dish was still the prawn patties. Always order it when I eat there as I like it very much. The patties is fried till golden brown yet it remains juicy inside. YUMMY!

No comments: